The fully fledged resource management solution
For your team, keeping your customers happy is at least as important as closing sales. It seems as easy as putting the right man on the right job – but add multiple sources of information and limited time to organize your operations and things can soon get painfully complicated. On the other hand, you don’t want your client waiting too long for a maintenance service because nothing is more frustrating, for them, than a non reactive company.
You need a robust solution enabling you to improve your service quality, reactivity and efficiency.
BENEFITS OF VISUAL PLANNING FOR FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
By using Visual Planning for field service management, you are assured of getting the best results. You get a user-friendly application, meeting all your specific requirements to manage your after-sales operations, allocate your teams, plan your interventions and easily track your customers’ needs. Visual Planning gives you visibility in your resource allocation and helps you to drive efficiency and quality to your team. It allows you to bring the best value possible to your customers. Plus, saying goodbye to delays, double-bookings and unbilled jobs is just one click away.
KEY FEATURES OF VISUAL PLANNING FOR FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
For Support Teams
- Schedule and optimize your support teams’ shifts
- Design your own process flow because no business works exactly the same way. So why would you have to adapt to a rigid system?
- Store a complete log of all the work orders raised by your customers and thereby have a complete customer interaction history in real-time
- Monitor the availability of every single resource (vehicles, equipment…)
- Secure your data and customer privacy through multiple levels of users rights
- Leverage dedicated communication forums for team discussion and collaboration for a better information flow and coordination between different department
- Generate and customize your real-time reports to analyze the efficiency of your support teams and resource allocation
- Track the due dates and delay for an enhanced customer experience
For Interventions in the Field
- Assign work orders to your workforce – work orders can be allocated to different team members taking into account their availability, workload and location
- Organize your rounds depending on your technicians’ availability
- Monitor your equipment allocation – you always know what is being used and what is available
- Be mobile – get essential information and update work orders in no time directly from the field through a tablet or a Smartphone
- Integrate your maintenance contracts
- Track in real-time status of actions led in the field and due dates
To find out how Visual Planning has worked with small, medium and enterprise level manufacturing both in the UK and throughout Europe, call us for your free demonstration.